EQultrasound is a low frequency ultrasound device aimed at treating muscle, joint, ligament and tendon pathologies in the equestrian horse.
EQUltrasound is a device for a non-invasive treatment generated through the emission of ultrasound, able to produce a temperature increase in the tissues, through the conversion of a source of acoustic energy into heat within the tissues. The passage of energy in the tissues is transformed into heat due to the mechanical friction of the molecules.
The device stimulates and accelerates the natural physiological processes aimed at tissue repair, recovery of cellular homeostasis and restoration of function, thus allowing a better and faster natural resolution of the disease.
EQultrasound therapy can be associated with other veterinary techniques, thus determining the optimisation of rehabilitation times, improving their effectiveness and speeding up a full recovery of competitive activity.
Ultrasound can be used in three forms:
– Continuous: for the increase in temperature of deep tissues;
– Pulsed: for the activation of non-thermal physiological effects;
– Sonophoresis: as a guiding agent for transdermal delivery of topical drugs.
- Arthropathies: Arthritis, Arthrosis, Adhesive Capsulitis
- Calcification: Muscular, Tendinea, Osteophytes
- Myofascial pains: Trigger Points, Tender Points
- Tendinopathy: Bursitis, Fasciitis, Tendinitis, Tendinosis
- Pulled muscle: Elongations, Contractures, Fibrosis
- Pulled TLH: Tendon, Ligaments, Haematomas
- Toxemia: Acidosis, Toxicosis
- improvement of joint mobility
- greater elasticity of tendons and ligaments
- reduction of muscle pain and inflammatory processes (analgesic action)
- reduction of pain caused by bone proliferation, improvement/optimisation of the bone remodelling process
- scar tissue treatments